Monday, November 06, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHNNY NOVEMBER 12TH


This week, Johnny would have been 29. I hope many of you are coming out to the Bowl for Breath in memory of Johnny Nov 18th from 12:00-5:00 p.m.

I think of these as Birthday Parties for Johnny that he never had, but we will celebrate his Life and feel we are going to help find a cure someday.
We thought we would not get to participate this year, but decided there is no way we could miss it.
If any of you can come, we would love to have you. If you cannot come, but would like to donate please contact us at egthiem@aol.com

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHNNY!!!

We love you Mom and Dad.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for the Bowl for Breath! I look forward to it every year as well. Emily, Zach and I will definitely be there...
Love you, Chris

Unknown said...

I really wish we could come. :( But we're coming out the next weekend for Thanksgiving and really can't do two weekends in a row. Pooey!

Patricia's blog said...

I am heart broken that we will not be able to be there this year in person, however we will be there in sprite, have lots of fun and hope you help raise millions of dollars for the cure, everyone.
I love you and miss you Johnny, your cuz, Patti Jo